Sunday, January 22, 2012

ME...Hi my name is Kate....

Hello all...I am new to the blogging world but after being told my numerous people to start a website with all my crazy life ideas/tips...I decided to give it a try.
 
I am a 31 year old SAHM with 2 little boys that keep me on my toes at all times of the day and night.  My husband is a CPA which means from January to April every year he is gone working his butt off.

In those months especially I take the time to really get INDOOR projects done on my house (which we built 3 years ago). 
The rest of the year I love to be OUTSIDE working in the garden or just working on ANYTHING outside!  I LIVE to find bargains any way possible....there is nothing in this world that you shouldn't at least try to find at a discounted rate!

From reinventing furniture to DIY craft ideas to baking crazy cupcakes or cookies, this blog covers everything I love to do!!!  ENJOY and I hope I can inspire you to give something a try you wouldn't normally do....If you don't challenge yourself you will not grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment